Monday, January 17, 2011

Hero This Week: Molly Clark!

 4/11/2010
Hero This Week: Molly Clark!
Chosen By: Heidi Smith

When Molly started off her senior year, she was expecting 8am classes everyday, lots of homework, and getting ready for graduation. She was not expecting getting a little at all. Molly works on campus, is on the Up Till Dawn committee, handles many classes and maintains good grades. With all of this she is still active in Adpi. She is seen as a hard worker and an all around great person from anyone in the community. Molly has been there for me through all the health issues and all the problems that have been happening at home in my life. I never could have imagined that someone who I had just met would already want to do so many things for me, as well as guide me and just be there for me. Molly & I did not know each other when we were paired up as Diamond Sisters. I was honestly worried about her being my big sister--but now I know for a fact that I would not have made it through without my big. She calls & checks up on people , and offers things when they are needed. I have never seen nor known such a caring person. Molly I love you and thank you so much for being there for me. You truly are and will forever be my hero. You are indeed the definition of a sister.  

No comments:

Post a Comment