Monday, January 17, 2011

Hero This Week: Alice Weber!

3/21/2010
Hero This Week: Alice Weber!
Chosen By: Amanda Heim


Alice Weber is a great asset to Alpha Delta Pi. She exemplifies class in everything she does and is probably the most caring person I know. She is also very artsy and creative and she uses those talents in Adpi. One thing I admire Alice for is her relationship with God. I've never met someone so trusting in their faith. I've always heard her say that when she's lost or she's had a bad day she prays to God and it truly helps her. She may no know this, but she's helped me strengthen my relationship with God. I know whenever I am having a bad day or just need to talk, Alice is there no matter what. I spend a whole week in Daytona with Alice and I've never seen someone so willing to give with nothing in return--especially for her sisters. Alice has been through a lot this past year and she continues to stay strong and positive. I am so proud to call her my hero and my sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment