Monday, January 17, 2011

Hero This Week: Jessica Higgins!

11/14/2010
Hero This Week: Jessica Higgins!
Chosen By: Amy Winkler
 
Jessica Higgins is so beautiful inside & out. She truly exemplifies everything Alpha Delta Pi stands upon. She does illustrate the highest ideals of Christian Womanhood and she does enrich me with true friendship. She is selfless and understanding. We laugh and we cry together. She offers me so much confidence and support. I hope Jessica understands I want to be for her, what she is for me. From Jessica, we can all learn to wipe our slate clean and hold no grudges. Jessica treats every sister with understanding and respect. That makes her standout. My wish is that we could all become a lot more like Jessica. This week was full of ridiculous stresses, but nonetheless she was there for me through them all. Jessica truly is my best friend, sister, and hero. You are beautiful & I love you to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment