Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hero This Week: Mallory Goodin!

Hero This Week:Mallory Goodin
Senior pledge class 2008

This past summer was one of the hardest I've been through. It was my first summer not living at home and I can't even begin to explain how hard it was to say goodbye to my bestfriend, not knowing if he will come home safely or not. I really don't know what I would have done without Mallory there with me through it all. She was there when I needed her the most and she always knew how to motivate me out of my bed and keep me from moping around all day. She has become one of my best friends and I can't thank her enough for what she's done for me. She was my should to cry on and she always knew how to keep me going day after day. I don't know what I would have done without her. I love you Mallory.

Allie R. Sharp junior pledge class 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment