Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hero This Week: Jayde Johnson!

Hero This Week: Jayde Johnson!
Junior Pledge Class 2009

I would like to nominate Jayde Johnson as “Hero of the Week.”She is not only “REALLY pretty,” but she is a great role model. I know I can always count on her for anything. We have only known each other a little over a year but she has taught me so much about friendship and life. She is a determined, hardworking, 4.0 student in the dental hygiene program. She is resolved to be her best, live her life positively and most importantly, be happy. She is one of the most caring people I know. Whenever I have a problem or have had a rough day, I can always count on her to turn it around, see the positive and make me smile. I could not imagine what I would do without her and I am glad I don’t have to. She is not only my diamond sister but one of my best friends.

Erin Spencer sophomore pledge class 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment