Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hero This Week: Allyson Hart

Hero This Week: Allyson Hart
Junior, Pledge Class 2009



Allyson Hart is a hero in my eyes. She is one of the most selfless individuals I know and strives to be a strong, Christian woman every day. This past semester was extremely hard for me in all aspects and one person that was constantly there for me, no matter what, was Allyson. She never left my side, even if that meant hearing me vent for an hour about a petty, unimportant topic. We've only been really close for about a year and a half now, and our friendship is as strong as ever. She not only is an amazing friend, but an amazing sister. Allyson does so much for our sisterhood and sometimes doesn't get the credit that is deserved. Allyson is a very devoted and committed person, whether it be for ADPi or the gentlemen of AGR, whom she is sweetheart for. If you haven't had the pleasure of spending time with Allyson, I encourage everyone to do so. She is a bright, bubbly woman with a lot of heart and a contagious laugh. Everyday she amazes me with her kindness and love and I strive to be like her on a daily basis. Allyson truly is a life saver and I don't know where I'd be today if I didn't have her in my life.


Nominated By: Amanda Heim
Junior, Pledge Class 2009



No comments:

Post a Comment